What is TDF's Op-Ed?
TDF is proud to introduce "OP-ED," an OPportunity for EDucation, just for you! Op-Ed is an educational article series, written exclusively for TDF E-News subscribers. The best part? It is free because TDF is dedicated to the education of classical dressage and the humane training of the horse. Articles are published once a month and will include the following contributions:
- "School Figures: Their Meaning, Purpose and Use" by Renate Lansburgh
- "Purpose of Good Warm-Ups" by High Performance rider Tom Noone
- FEI 5* Judge Anne Gribbons will write about the "perfect seat"
- 'S' Judge Sarah Geikie will share what Judges are looking for at Training through Second Levels
- Olympian Michael Poulin will discuss how dressage benefits the horse and rider
- Hilda Gurney will write about tempo, rhythm and forward
- Maryal Barnett will share tips on making a "marginal" pirouette "excellent"
Much more to come! Sign up below: