The Dressage Foundation is pleased to announce the 2016 Elysium Farm Fund Stallion and Breeders Auction, organized Elysium Farm Fund grant recipients from Signature Sporthorses. The proceeds from this event will be used to provide grants to U.S. breeders to pursue educational opportunities.
The online auction will begin November 28, 2016 and run through December 5, 2016. Breedings to top stallions will be up for bid, including the following stallions:
• Rubinero (Owned by Dawn Bernardo, standing at Hilltop Farm)
• Sternlicht (Hilltop Farm)
• David Bowie MF (Owned by Maryanna Haymon’s Marydell Farm, standing at Hilltop Farm)
• Royal Tourmalet SPF (Owned by Joanna Gray Randle, standing at Hilltop Farm)
• Sir Sinclair (Iron Spring Farm)
• Florianus II (Iron Spring Farm)
• Hexagon’s Louisville (Offield Farm)
• Special D (Breezy Hill South)
• Liberty Gold (Willow Hill Equestrian)
Please visit http://www.sporthorseauctions.com/StallionServiceAuction-b.html and click on “Go To The Auction” to begin bidding.
Auction organizers Jessica Stallings and Jennifer DesRoche of Signature Sporthorses (NC), hope that this will be a very successful fundraiser for TDF’s Elysium Farm Fund. In 2014, Signature Sporthorses received a $1,000 grant from the Elysium Farm Fund to attend the Oldenburg Winter Meeting. Stallings and DesRoche organized the current auction, as well as one in 2014, as a way to give back to the Fund and help other U.S. breeders. TDF is very grateful for their support.
The Elysium Farm Fund for U.S. Breeder Excellence, established at The Dressage Foundation in 2011 by Abbey Henderson, owner of Elysium Farm (MA), provides financial assistance to breeders to pursue educational opportunities related to breeding that will advance their careers, promote sound breeding practices and further enhance the quality of U.S.-bred dressage horses.