Now Hiring -- Administrative Assistant
Posted April 12, 2019
The Dressage Foundation (TDF), a nonprofit organization located in Lincoln, Nebraska, works to improve the equestrian sport of dressage across the United States by offering educational grants to those involved in the sport. Grants are available for riders of all ages and levels, judges, instructors, breeders, groups hosting educational events, and more.
TDF is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant for approximately 15-20 hours per week. Schedule is flexible M-F.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in an office setting
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Non-profit and/or equestrian experience and knowledge a plus
- Website and graphic design software experience a plus
Responsibilities to include:
- Assist with monthly financial reports
- Process donations and work with donor database
- Process applications for grants and programs
- Assist with writing and distribution of donor communications
- Write and distribute press releases and articles about grants and programs
- Update website as needed
- Maintain files and paperwork
- Attend Board meetings and provide administrative reports
- Possibly help with basic graphic design projects
- Other work as needed and requested
$14.00/hour + depending on experience.
Please email resumé and list of references to Jenny Johnson, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call (402) 434-8585 or email with questions.