Join Us for a Virtual Clinic Series this Fall!
Would you like personal advice from Laura Graves or Adrienne Lyle? Olivia LaGoy-Weltz or Sabine Schut-Kery? Here's your opportunity to gain their valuable input while supporting TDF at the same time.
Thanks to the generosity of these top instructors, all virtual clinic fees will be donated to The Dressage Foundation!
To participate: TEN virtual clinic spots with each instructor will be auctioned off to the highest bidders. Winners will submit videos and receive feedback from one of our country's top riders. It's that simple!
- Laura Graves -- Clinic auction open September 29 - October 8
Winners notified October 9th
- Adrienne Lyle -- Clinic auction open October 9 - 18
Winners notified October 19th
- Olivia LaGoy-Weltz -- Clinic auction open October 28 - November 6
Winners notified by November 9th
- Sabine Schut-Kery -- Clinic auction TBD
How to Bid on a Clinic Spot: Visit www.32auctions.com/VirtualClinicSeries3, place your bid, and check back often! Remember that by participating in this virtual clinic series, you are also supporting TDF.
- All breeds and all rider levels welcome!
- Your video should be no more than 15 minutes.
- Your video can be of a schooling session or from a competition.
- We recommend wearing light-colored clothing and using a light-colored saddle pad so the clinicians can see your body and leg position.
- The clinician will provide you with voice or written critique.
- TDF will connect the winning bidders to the clinicians for video submission and review.
- TDF will email additional information about video submission to the winning bidders.
Questions? Contact The Dressage Foundation at (402) 434-8585 or firstname.lastname@example.org.