Administrative and Accounting Assistant
Part-Time (approximately 15-20 hours per week), Monday-Friday
Located in Lincoln, Nebraska
The Dressage Foundation (TDF), a national nonprofit, was founded in 1989 to “cultivate and provide financial support for the advancement of dressage in the United States.” Each year, over $200,000 is awarded to dressage enthusiasts across the country to further their education in the sport.
TDF operates a small office in Lincoln, Nebraska, consisting of an Executive Director, Director of Grants and Programs, and Administrative and Accounting Assistant. Staff members work closely with the volunteer Board of Directors and grant committee members to advance our mission.
- At minimum, an Associate degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with QuickBooks Online and basic accounting functions
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Non-profit and/or equestrian experience and knowledge a plus
- Website and basic graphic design skills
Responsibilities to include:
- Assist with monthly financials, including using QuickBooks Online to process Accounts Payable and donations
- Log donations and grant recipients utilizing the Donor Perfect database
- Assist Director of Grants and Programs with applications
- Distribute press releases
- Update website as needed
- Assist with basic graphic design projects
- Maintain files and paperwork
- Attend Board meetings and provide administrative reports
- Other work as needed and requested
$15.00-$16.00/hour depending on experience.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should email their cover letters and resumes to Jenny Johnson, Executive Director, at email@example.com.. Questions? Email Jenny or call her at (402) 434-8585.