What is the new GMO Rep program?
TDF is looking for people to help spread the word about the wide variety of grants that TDF provides for youth, amateurs, professionals, breeders, and GMOs like yours. TDF is looking for a representative from each GMO nationwide. This program will take the place of our former state rep program.
How does this program work?
Reps will be our “boots on the ground” support to spread TDF information through flyers, posters, banners, and social media. Each rep will receive a packet of marketing materials to take to their local shows, clinics, and other events.
Why should you help TDF?
As a donor-supported non-profit, TDF’s mission is to support people and GMOs like yours to grow dressage. The more we work together the deeper impact we can have. Being a part of this program also keeps you updated on grant deadlines and new opportunities.
GMO Reps for TDF receive:
● TDF branded gift (more details coming soon!)
● Special monthly e-newsletter for GMO Reps only
● Meet-Ups and invitations to TDF special events including those only for our GMO reps
● Recognition on TDF website
● Inclusion in GMO rep only Facebook group (great for networking!)